To lead is to act in such a way that motivates others to perform above and beyond their normal will. You will be successful when you lead. 'Todd Maki and Associates' can gaurentee it.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Students are LEADING

Since leaving FSU in August, I have had the distinct opportunity to work on a political campaign. Being there has given me the opportunity to speak with thousands of students as I travel from school to school and from college to university around South Florida.

Seeing students work hard and strive for the best has been rewarding. With all of the activities available to students on campus and off, the fact that they are doing all that they can to work towards the good of the organization shows me that they truly are leaders.

Being in the State Capital, Tallahassee (FL), for 2 years has shown me firsthand how much of an impact students can have in leadership roles. My call to students to continue being active leaders is because I know that this is our world. It will be in our hands one day as we grow up to the everyday realities that surround us. The preparation we make now for a better tomorrow will benefit the entirety of society and enhance our well-being and the well being of generations we prepare to lead.

No comments: